The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Other (non-Rolex) Watch Topics > Breitling Discussion Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 29 September 2023, 04:34 PM   #1
BillA
2024 Pledge Member

Breitling Endurance Pro Service Issue

I have had an Endurance Pro since 2021. I sent it back to Breitling 2 years ago because the chrono hand did not line up at the 12 o'clock position and one of the sub dial hands also did not line up. They did a complete service according to the report and handled it under warranty.

Fast forward to a month ago, the watch was keeping good time but the chrono function would not work. The pushers did not start the chrono.

Sent it back to Breitling and they now want $620 plus tax and shipping to do a complete service on the watch. I think that is robbery. This should not happen after complete service done in 2021. Watch is now a few months out of warranty. Watch was not dropped or hit, no signs of damage to the exterior.

I was wondering since the watch kept good time, maybe just needs a new battery. I spoke to Breitling CS, they are standing by their quote, I am expecting a call back from a CS supervisor in the next 24-48 hours.

Anyone have any experience or guidance with this?
BillA is offline   Reply With Quote