The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Rolex & Tudor Watch Topics > Rolex General Discussion

Old 6 November 2023, 01:25 PM   #1
likemyrolex
"TRF" Member

OP34 Silver Dial - Availability

I put in a request for an OP34 in silver for my wife’s upcoming birthday. Does anyone have a sense of how often AD’s receive them? I know OP41, OP36 and OP31 are common, but rarely see anyone mentioning an OP34. Thoughts?
likemyrolex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6 November 2023, 03:07 PM   #2
Ogelsbob
"TRF" Member

Watch: 126000 OP36 Silver
I have not seen any OP34 Silver or OP36 Silver at an AD for past several months and I have made about 12 visits to various ADs over the past several months. I grey-purchased an OP 34 Silver in February, but decided I wanted a OP36 Silver instead. So I gave the OP34 Silver to my wife and she never wears it... maybe twice since May. I'm so disappointed that she prefers he iWatch ALL OF THE TIME! Oh well, I'm hoping she will give it back to me so I can sell it. I really want an OP36 Silver from an AD... no luck so far, after waiting for almost a year.
Ogelsbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6 November 2023, 03:17 PM   #3
ArtNouveau
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: BLRO/Daytona/OP41s
The problem with any OP is the multitude of sizes/colors. A silver OP34 is probably pretty low demand but I bet an average dealer doesn’t get many. It might however be a model that a US dealer can request/order from RolexUSA.
Did the dealer offer any time estimate? I asked for a green OP41 in early July, my SA said I was second in line and it would be “within three months.” I got it within 30 days.
ArtNouveau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7 November 2023, 02:02 AM   #4
KatGirl
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 X2 Pledge Member

Watch: 126233 Wimbledon T
OP34 Silver Dial - Availability

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogelsbob View Post
I have not seen any OP34 Silver or OP36 Silver at an AD for past several months and I have made about 12 visits to various ADs over the past several months. I grey-purchased an OP 34 Silver in February, but decided I wanted a OP36 Silver instead. So I gave the OP34 Silver to my wife and she never wears it... maybe twice since May. I'm so disappointed that she prefers he iWatch ALL OF THE TIME! Oh well, I'm hoping she will give it back to me so I can sell it. I really want an OP36 Silver from an AD... no luck so far, after waiting for almost a year.

It took exactly one year for me to get the call for my OP 36 silver. Hopefully, you get yours soon. It’s a great piece! Good luck.

OP, I like Art’s idea. Ask your AD, if they can order it for you.

Kat

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
KatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7 November 2023, 02:16 AM   #5
likemyrolex
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtNouveau View Post
The problem with any OP is the multitude of sizes/colors. A silver OP34 is probably pretty low demand but I bet an average dealer doesn’t get many. It might however be a model that a US dealer can request/order from RolexUSA.
Did the dealer offer any time estimate? I asked for a green OP41 in early July, my SA said I was second in line and it would be “within three months.” I got it within 30 days.
Now thinking back, I went in with my wife and we each had a request, OP34 silver dial for her, BLNR on oyster for me. AD mentioned the OP would be about 6 month from day of request (which to me, based on past purchases, appears it could be a request directly to Rolex). My BLNR was more typical “You are a good customer, I will get it done for you, be patient.”
likemyrolex is offline   Reply With Quote