The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: NON-ROLEX watches

Old 12 June 2024, 06:58 AM   #1
WRXtranceformed
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 Pledge Member

FS: Grand Seiko SBGE275 Limited Edition GMT

Hi again TRF! For sale is a super fun, limited edition travel watch, the stunning Grand Seiko SBGE275. Limited to just 1500 pieces worldwide, it is highlighted by a stunning snowflake dial inspired by the Hokada mountains in Shinshu, a lumed metallic 24 hour bezel insert covered with sapphire crystal, and the super accurate (+/- 0.5sec per day) 9R16 Spring Drive GMT caliber with a 72 hour power reserve and an independently adjustable hour hand. With the 24 hour chapter ring and bezel, you can track three separate time zones!

The 44mm Zaratsu polished stainless steel case on this one suits those with bigger wrists at 50.8mm lug to lug and 14.7mm thick. However, when viewed at its side profile, the case tapers down toward the see-through caseback and it perches on the wrist to help it wear very nicely. This model is also rated to 200m WR, making it a fantastic GADA travel companion.

Condition wise I would put this one at 76%. It was worn as a daily driver and has a number of wear marks in the polished and brushed surfaces, the most noticeable being some heavier scratching on the crown side of the case that I attempted to capture in the pics. The sapphire crystal and bezel insert are clean and free of any flaws, and there are only a few tiny micro dings in the case – the most noticeable being on the metal bezel between the 1 and 2 GMT marks. The bracelet shows some wear and desk diving marks as well. Please see the pictures for the condition – happy to send any other pictures on request. The movement is running flawlessly as Spring Drives normally do. The watch was AD purchased and is still under factory warranty until July 2027. This is a great watch for someone who wants a beautiful, high quality daily driver that you can wear, travel with and enjoy!

The sale includes the watch, full kit (outer box, inner box, manual, warranty paperwork and stamped warranty card from 7/22) and two extra bracelet links.

I am asking $5,300 net to me, including fully insured shipping in the US. I believe this is the lowest price you will find historically on this watch! Not interested in trades at this time – trade offers will be politely ignored. Please message me with any questions or interest and thanks for looking!

WRXtranceformed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 June 2024, 11:47 AM   #2
WRXtranceformed

Bump!
Old 22 June 2024, 09:37 PM   #3
WRXtranceformed

Lots of interest but still available!
Old Today, 12:16 AM   #4