The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: ROLEX (brand) watches

Old 4 April 2024, 10:16 AM   #1
Check
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: Explorer (124270)
FS: 2023 Tudor Pelagos FXD (25717N)

Up for sale is my slightly worn 2023 Tudor Pelagos FXD in excellent/like new condition.

This FXD comes with everything provided by the ADM including:

1. Tudor Pelagos FXD (FiXeD lugs) US Navy edition (Model 25717N) Titanium Watch with black dial and black ceramic bezel
2. Hour markers, indices, hands, and numbers on bezel are lumed and glow like a torch! This watch is easily the most legible watch I have ever owned.
3. Original Tudor Green NATO strap with Red line running through the center
4. Original Tudor rubber strap in original plastic bag
5. Plastic bezel protector
6. Original Tudor box (black Tudor box)
7. Tudor International Warranty Card (warranty valid thru October 10, 2028)
8. Tudor Guarantee Booklet
9. Tudor Instruction Manual
10. Tudor Original Sales Tags

- The FXD is the latest fixed lug USN inspired military dive watch released by Tudor in late 2023.

- Watch dimensions are 42mm diameter, 52mm lug-to-lug, 22mm lug width, and 12.75mm thick. Although the lug-to-lug is 52mm, it wears much smaller due to NATO straps lying closer to the wrist than conventional bracelets. This is a NATO only watch.

- The bezel is a unidirectional 60 click bezel with firm, crisp (no play) clicks once for each minute. The bezel has a greater resistance at the 12 o’clock position. This tactile feedback lets you know that you have reached the 12 o’clock position without having to look at the bezel.

- This watch is incredibly light given its size with a power reserve of approximately 70 hours.

- The watch, with green NATO strap on, weighs a whopping 82 grams.

This watch will be great for anyone who wants an impressive, no-nonsense, ultra cool tool watch that is super comfortable to wear. The Tudor FXD provides impressive wrist presence without the weight.

Copy of original ADM receipt can be provided upon request. I purchased this watch from an AD in Madrid, Spain in October 2023.

Price: $4,400 USD + Shipping - Shipped in US via USPS, registered mail, fully insured OR possibly in person in OC, Southern California (schedules permitting).

CONUS Sales Only.

Serious inquiries may text me at: 949-599-6600 between 8am - 9pm Pacific. Response times may vary depending on my work schedule.

Thanks for your interest!

Check is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 April 2024, 05:07 AM   #2
Check
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: Explorer (124270)
Price Reduced to $4,100 USD…
Check is offline   Reply With Quote