The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Rolex & Tudor Watch Topics > Rolex General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 5 August 2021, 12:21 AM   #181
flyboyyy
"TRF" Member

I guess in the end you just have to decide if it's worth around $1.00 per hour for a working year to wear the watch...or wait!

As a side note, I'm sure you don't mean it the way it comes across, but your posts read pretty poorly (from the outside just reading the way you type). You come across as just being defensive and angry most of the time.
Old 5 August 2021, 12:27 AM   #182
BGTHEMOGUL
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalterW View Post
Naaa if 2k is that much of a big deal to you then you definitely shouldn’t be on the market for a 50k Rolex. Stick to seikos and used omegas. You don’t go splurging on luxury good and worry about a couple grand for months on end
I'm willing to bet I've bought and owned more "luxury goods" than you have. Keep wasting your money.
Old 5 August 2021, 12:29 AM   #183
BGTHEMOGUL
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1William View Post
So you can give it but you can't take it. You further prove my point. No one is throwing rocks and hiding, I am right here. I am also not talking tough, I am just stating my opinion. There are ways to interact and ways to respectfully disagree, you do neither well. Good luck, you are going to need it.
The irony is how you're trying to twist this. You are the one who came into the thread making the insulting comments and even having to preface with something along the lines of "I don't mean any offense" so once again don't throw rocks from a glass house. You're clearly not used to anyone here rebutting you but your post count doesn't mean a thing to me.
Old 5 August 2021, 12:31 AM   #184
BGTHEMOGUL
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyboyyy View Post
I guess in the end you just have to decide if it's worth around $1.00 per hour for a working year to wear the watch...or wait!

As a side note, I'm sure you don't mean it the way it comes across, but your posts read pretty poorly (from the outside just reading the way you type). You come across as just being defensive and angry most of the time.
That funny because nobody else has seemed to take it that way. Only when this one guy came in here trying to belittle me and insult me is when I had to get on the defensive.
Old 5 August 2021, 02:16 AM   #185
hutch300
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGTHEMOGUL View Post
If you want to throw money away feel free. If I can be patient and get something cheaper that's what I'll do. It's called discipline my friend.
YOU started this thread of options. YOU seem to be the one who either has no means to purchase said watch or just are here to mess around. Either way I don't expect to see a DD in your future. Good thing you have all that discipline.
Old 5 August 2021, 02:19 AM   #186
hutch300
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1William View Post
So you can give it but you can't take it. You further prove my point. No one is throwing rocks and hiding, I am right here. I am also not talking tough, I am just stating my opinion. There are ways to interact and ways to respectfully disagree, you do neither well. Good luck, you are going to need it.
THIS! He isn't serious William. Who knows if he just hacked the account for something to do. Odd chap that's for sure. IMO one of the weirdest threads ever. Starts it and then argues against himself the whole time.
Old 5 August 2021, 02:20 AM   #187
BGTHEMOGUL
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hutch300 View Post
YOU started this thread of options. YOU seem to be the one who either has no means to purchase said watch or just are here to mess around. Either way I don't expect to see a DD in your future. Good thing you have all that discipline.
Frankly I don't care what you expect to see. YOU are the one here in MY thread. It's so funny how about 90% of the responses were people saying to get from the AD. Then when I say I'm going to go the AD route people say you can't afford to buy one because you won't pay $2,600 more from a grey dealer. You guys crack me up. Thanks for the laugh today!
Old 5 August 2021, 02:21 AM   #188
BGTHEMOGUL
Banned

Quote:
THIS! He isn't serious William. Who knows if he just hacked the account for something to do. Odd chap that's for sure. IMO one of the weirdest threads ever. Starts it and then argues against himself the whole time.
You seem to be pretty interested in this "weird thread" since you keep coming back to check on it and chime in, huh?
Old 5 August 2021, 02:23 AM   #189
JodyHighroller
Banned

Not sure why this thread is still going lol.

Everyone has given their opinion already and it’s up to the OP now.
Old 5 August 2021, 02:23 AM   #190
MichelleP
"TRF" Member

Watch: DD 40RG Olive dial
I think you made the correct decision to order from the AD. As I read through this thread, it's not just about the added cost to go grey but you also want to build a relationship with this AD. As long as they can guarantee the current price if Rolex does a price increase, its sounds like the best option.
Old 5 August 2021, 02:23 AM   #191
BGTHEMOGUL
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JodyHighroller View Post
Not sure why this thread is still going lol.

Everyone has given their opinion already and it’s up to the OP now.
Exactly!
Old 5 August 2021, 02:25 AM   #192
BGTHEMOGUL
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichelleP View Post
I think you made the correct decision to order from the AD. As I read through this thread, it's not just about the added cost to go grey but you also want to build a relationship with this AD. As long as they can guarantee the current price if Rolex does a price increase, its sounds like the best option.
Thanks Michelle I appreciate it. They did say the price is guaranteed even if the retail pricing increases.
Old 5 August 2021, 02:26 AM   #193
hutch300
2024 Pledge Member

I am an active daily member. I appreciate the members who contribute to my daily entertainment to my favorite hobby. You are like the brash guy at the party that thinks its everyone else. We all agree the AD is a great option for spend history. We also can see that the margin from gray to AD is so narrow if you want it now thats an easy call. You are the only one not able to make the decision. My guess as I said before is you are not ready for the purchase. You will take that to mean financially. I mean you are not mentally there because if you have to think so hard its clear you are not and the AD is what makes sense from a risk perspective based on your indecision. Now with this I am going to suggest you take a new approach. Stop insulting the members who's council you sought and contribute constructively. Otherwise, like you chose to suggest to others to stay away from your thread... perhaps this forum isn't for you. Choice is yours but its pretty awesome here.
Old 5 August 2021, 02:29 AM   #194
BGTHEMOGUL
Banned

Quote:
I am an active daily member. I appreciate the members who contribute to my daily entertainment to my favorite hobby. You are like the brash guy at the party that thinks its everyone else. We all agree the AD is a great option for spend history. We also can see that the margin from gray to AD is so narrow if you want it now thats an easy call. You are the only one not able to make the decision. My guess as I said before is you are not ready for the purchase. You will take that to mean financially. I mean you are not mentally there because if you have to think so hard its clear you are not and the AD is what makes sense from a risk perspective based on your indecision. Now with this I am going to suggest you take a new approach. Stop insulting the members who's council you sought and contribute constructively. Otherwise, like you chose to suggest to others to stay away from your thread... perhaps this forum isn't for you. Choice is yours but its pretty awesome here.
I don't care about your "guess" or your "suggestion" so for both of our sakes please just go find another thread and haggle with people there.
Old 5 August 2021, 07:12 AM   #195
hutch300
2024 Pledge Member

For the sake of transparency I attempted to send the OP a nice PM. Was not worth it. He requested I post it in the thread. Otherwise, I would not have added here. Thought its a small community and we should try and be positive. This is it for me in this thread.
Old 5 August 2021, 07:16 AM   #196
BGTHEMOGUL
Banned

I simply replied to your message saying if you're going to attack me publicly then you should also apologize publicly. Too many people like to be abrasive to someone in public and try to make it right in private. I appreciate your PM nonetheless and wish you good luck on your YG Sub purchase.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen Shot 2021-08-04 at 5.11.22 PM copy.jpg (204.6 KB, 142 views)
Old 5 August 2021, 07:25 AM   #197
WalterW
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Thank you for your feedback!
Quote:
I'm willing to bet I've bought and owned more "luxury goods" than you have. Keep wasting your money.
That 2014 c class coupe and and movado watch you adore doesn’t qualify amigo
Old 5 August 2021, 07:26 AM   #198
BGTHEMOGUL
Banned

Quote:
That 2014 c class coupe and and movado watch you adore doesn’t qualify amigo
You must be a teenager. Is that your dream car and watch or something?
Old 5 August 2021, 08:45 AM   #199
myporsche
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolex♠Lange
You guys should ignore this clown and just move on, he's already a joke on other forums and has been banned on a few. As you can see he will just go on and on, endlessly lost in his overanalytical thoughts along with his crappy attitude. He think's he knows everything yet doesn't know what to do and will continue to respond and rant as you can see with 7 pages on this post. You would almost think he's a troll but he's not.
Old 5 August 2021, 09:34 AM   #200
BGTHEMOGUL
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by myporsche View Post
You guys should ignore this clown and just move on, he's already a joke on other forums and has been banned on a few. As you can see he will just go on and on, endlessly lost in his overanalytical thoughts along with his crappy attitude. He think's he knows everything yet doesn't know what to do and will continue to respond and rant as you can see with 7 pages on this post. You would almost think he's a troll but he's not.
You really sound like one obnoxious idiot to say the least. I'm a joke on other forums and banned on a few? That's news to me but hey you learn something every day! Maybe you should take your own advice and "ignore" this thread. You sure felt the urge to chime in again, didn't you? Revisit your own posts on every single thread you comment on and you may realize that you're actually describing yourself.
Old 5 August 2021, 09:41 AM   #201
WalterW
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Honestly I want this dude to keep yapping nonsense. It’s quite entertaining watching him get crapped on by everyone and their grandma.
Old 5 August 2021, 09:42 AM   #202
BGTHEMOGUL
Banned

Quote:
Honestly I want this dude to keep yapping nonsense. It’s quite entertaining watching him get crapped on by everyone and their grandma.
By everyone and their grandma? There's 3 of you morons who have had a problem with my thread out of 100+ responses.
Old 5 August 2021, 09:46 AM   #203
WalterW
"TRF" Member

I have no qualms with you sonny. It’s all in good fun. I just think you’re entertaining. But In a trainwreck type of way
Old 5 August 2021, 09:48 AM   #204
BGTHEMOGUL
Banned

Quote:
I have no qualms with you sonny. It’s all in good fun. I just think you’re entertaining. But In a trainwreck type of way
It's great that you think I'm entertaining. I think you're a schmuck.
Old 5 August 2021, 10:20 AM   #205
myporsche
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolex♠Lange
Quote:
You really sound like one obnoxious idiot to say the least. I'm a joke on other forums and banned on a few? That's news to me but hey you learn something every day! Maybe you should take your own advice and "ignore" this thread. You sure felt the urge to chime in again, didn't you? Revisit your own posts on every single thread you comment on and you may realize that you're actually describing yourself.
Yes you are banned on other forums and you are a big joke, there's even memes making a joke out of you and the banned part well just look under your name:

https://www.lamborghini-talk.com/thr...o.22859/page-2
https://www.lambopower.com/forum/ind...driver/page/4/

I'm surprised this is news to you, your also banned on 6speedonline
Old 5 August 2021, 10:51 AM   #206
huncho
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
Yes you are banned on other forums and you are a big joke, there's even memes making a joke out of you and the banned part well just look under your name:

https://www.lamborghini-talk.com/thr...o.22859/page-2
https://www.lambopower.com/forum/ind...driver/page/4/

I'm surprised this is news to you, your also banned on 6speedonline
lmao
Old 5 August 2021, 11:05 AM   #207
greggywatchguy
"TRF" Member

Why is he being called a joke? I don’t get why he’s getting hate for going to an AD or frankly for defending himself when people started to insult him by saying he can’t afford a watch or shouldn’t buy a watch just because he wants to go to the AD and not pay over retail.
I just don’t get why several people immediately resorted to personal insults and attacks about his financial state after he calmly and logically stated sound reasoning for his decision. Why does anyone care enough about where he buys his watch enough to search his internet history and post it here?
Old 5 August 2021, 11:08 AM   #208
JodyHighroller
Banned

I think within the last three pages it became obvious the OP wasn’t serious. I know 1William, hutch300 and myporsche said what everyone else really wanted to say including myself.

The differences between prices were pretty trivial and didn’t warrant an 7 page thread.
Old 5 August 2021, 12:13 PM   #209
sleddog
TRF Moderator & 2024 DATE-JUST41 Patron

As MOGUL has now left the building (rightfully so), it's time to let this thread fall into obscurity....

TRF's "After Dark" Bar & Nightclub Patron-Founding Member..
Closed Thread