The Rolex Forums   The Rolex Watch

ROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEXROLEX

Go Back   Rolex Forums - Rolex Watch Forum > Classifieds > For Sale: ROLEX (brand) watches

Old 15 July 2011, 02:07 AM   #1
00Seven
"TRF" Member

Watch: Omega
FS: Omega Speedmaster Professional 3570.50

Watch: Omega Speedmaster Professional model 3570.50 "Moon Watch". If you're reading this I assume you know the specs. No boxes/papers but guaranteed authentic. Not sure what year the watch dates to but the serial # begins w/ a 7 and it has the modern Speedy clasp. Serial # intact. Ships with the pictured red Omega service case.

Condition: 87% per TZ standards. This watch was a daily wearer for the previous owner. I wore it in rotation with numerous other watches so it didnt see too much wrist time w/ me. There are the normal desk diving scratches on the bracelet and a few very minor dings (see pictures) along the edges of the case. However, as you can see from the pictures, they are not deep and should be polished out at the next service. There is one scratch on the bracelet in between the lugs on the 12 side. You can see it in the pictures in the link. Hesalite is in good shape w/ no significant scratches. As you know, the hesalite crystal is great b/c you can polish it out with polywatch. The attached pictures accurately display the condition and were taken yesterday, 7/13/11.

I had the watch regulated by my watchmaker and it's running about -2 sec on the wrist (for me at least). If you lay it down dial up at night it picks up a few seconds.

Me: I'm a watch enthusiast out of Atlanta, GA. I've been involved in the forums over the last 9 or so years and I've bought/sold numerous watches. I have a 100% feedback rating on the bay under "Zidane1001". Buy w/ confidence.

Contact information: Email me at "mcdeazy at gmail dot com". I've listed this on multiple forums so please indicate where you saw the watch listed in your email. If you have any questions I'll be glad to send you my mobile # and we can speak over the phone.

Shipping: I ship insured USPS priority w/in the lower 48. Shipping is included in the price of the watch.

Price: $1900 inclusive of shipping fees w/in the lower 48. No transactions outside of the US please. Not interested in any trades and all sales are final. I accept payment via paypal or wire. If you prefer paypal, add 3.5% to the price bringing the total to $1966.50.

Best,
Nick

PS: I'm "Zidane" on the other fora. The name was taken here at TRF so I went w/ "00Seven".
00Seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 July 2011, 11:51 PM   #2
00Seven
"TRF" Member

OHPF.
Old 19 July 2011, 03:30 AM   #3
00Seven
"TRF" Member

Lots of people saying they'll take it....no cash in the bank yet!

Still for sale. Get it before it's gone.
Best,
Nick
Old 19 July 2011, 10:40 PM   #4
00Seven
"TRF" Member

TTT
Old 20 July 2011, 11:03 PM   #5
00Seven
"TRF" Member

On hold, pending receipt of funds...again. Thanks.